Himachal is one of the beautiful states of India enriched with snow-capped mountains, lush green forests, adventurous terrains, sparkling waterfalls and much more that can make your trip to the state, a memorable one. While finding the perfect destination in Himachal for your honeymoon or family trip, one gets really confused. Here, we bring to you the Top 10 romantic places to visit in Himachal that will bring you more close to the nature and also to your special one. Have a look!
- Chail- Few kilometers away from Shimla, Chail is one of the beautiful spots in Himachal and is wrapped with deodar trees. If you are an adventure-addict, this place has lot of activities to offer you like flying fox, Tyre Bridge, trekking etc. Chail Sanctuary, cricket ground and Chailgurudwara are few of the must visits in Chail.
- Shimla- Shimla, the capital of the state, is one of the widely visited places of India with foreign as well as domestic tourists. It seems like the place is itself made for Honeymoons only. With our Shimla Manali honeymoon packages from Delhi, you can celebrate your honeymoon in the lap of nature, oak trees, snowy mountains etc.
- Dalhousie- This land for couples offers a complete package for the newlyweds. The romantic weather and hotel settings ignite the spark of love between the couples. The major attractions of Dalhousie include Kajjar Lake, Bakorta Hills, Dainkund peak and Kalatop Sanctuary etc.
- Kasauli- With trials of the British empire, Kasauli is another beautiful place of Himachal and is very famous among couples due to the all-year-round pleasant weather. The place also holds religious importance as the Lord Hanuman touched the hill while he was on his way to get the Sanjeevanibooti.
- Manali- We offer Best Himachal tour packages from Mumbai to this beautiful place in Himachal called Manali. The place has breathtaking views to offer you. The major attractions include Rohtang pass, Naggar castle and the Rahala Falls etc.
- Kinnaur- Kinnaur also called the Land of Gods, is known as the domicile of Lord Shiva. It touched its border with Tibet and has a strong influence of Tibetan culture. A plentiful of Buddhist monasteries and temples are found here.
- Solan- This place is also known as Land of Mushrooms and City of Red Gold. There are many reasons behind the popularity of Solan. Apart from being a cultivated land, the place holds lush green valleys and snow-covered mountains. If you and your partner are adventure seekers, then Solan has paragliding and other activities to offer you.
- Chamba- One of the ancient towns of Himachal, Chamba is located on the banks of Ravi River. The place is dotted with numerous temples and monuments that will make your trip, a memorable one. The Church of Scotland, Banni Mata Temple and Champavati Temple are must visit places of Chamba.
- Mcleodganj- This place is highly influenced by the Tibetan culture as it was one of the homes of Dalai Lama which makes the place more holistic. The place offers both serenity and breathtaking views at the same time.
- Lahaul and Spiti- The valleys of Lahaul and Spiti depicts the Buddhist culture and is often referred as trekker’ paradise. Apart from the trekking, skiing is also another popular activity to do here. Yak Safari and the fauna of the Spiti Valley are mesmerizing.
Apart from the aforementioned places, The entire state of Himachal Pradesh is a gift to the honeymooners and is dotted with numerous spots.
Fore More Information Visit Here – https://www.geturholidays.com